Monday, May 21, 2012

Hitched - A wedding story

We did it! May 20th, 2012 I married my best friend!



Here is a short re-cap, I dont have many pictures yet, but I will add more later!

May 20th

Morning
My best friend and I went into town to get my hair done, it was nice to have some time just us and just calm before the rest of the day began, then we met with the girls at the place I was staying (A guest house owned by friends of the family) to get ready together.


Then it was off to take our first round of pictures with the girls and with my family. I loved getting to take pictures at my Parents (which was my Grandparents) house on the lake!



My Flower girl and Nephew were doing a great job of dispaying thier personalities on camera..

Meanwhile Paul and the guys were having a photoshoot of their own.

And the Main Event, the Ceremony! It went perfectly (execpt for some of the music taking too long..but it all worked out!)



Then we went out a took pictures with our photographers (which I will post when recieved) and then up to Linden Gardens for the reception!

The Reception went well it was so much fun to see soo many family and friends all in one place! The food was amazing, the cake my `honorary sister/friend of the family' made was amazing and tasted fantastic, the decor turned out great, and we had pinatas and music for entertainment. Our interactive guest book was a blast to read through after (Maybe I`ll post some pages from that some other time).





3 comments:

  1. xoxoxo you planned one heck of a good wedding babe. :) glad i got to be a part of it ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, Katie! I just saw Meghan this weekend and filled her in on your upcoming nuptials...I didn't realize that you were married a couple weeks ago already. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carmen, it seems like forever ago we were all together! We were so young then!!! How is Meghan doing?? How is teaching going?

      Delete