Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wedding Pictures!!!

We finally got our pictures back from the photographers! YAY!!!! There are so many good ones it is so hard to choose...so I made a slideshow for you all!





For those of you who don't have time (or don't care to see as many photos...) here our 21 of our favorite pictures:

Getting Ready:





The Ladies and the Gents
Caileen (my half sister), Courtney (my sister), Katie, Jana (My friend since birth), Jas (My friend since highschool) and Annalynn (daughter of a good friend)


Kyle (Paul's friend and roommate for many years), Matt and Luke (Paul's friends for 10+ years)

The Ceremony:


Formal Pictures:










Our Parents (Dave and Cathy - Paul's Brthmom and husband; Hugh and Ginny - Paul's Parents; Jon and Barb - Katie's Parents; Laurie and Duncan - Katie's Birthmom and husband)



There are also some more that I posted earlier at:


 







1 comment: