Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Blog!

So...as i got a new camera for my birthday i have had thoughts about how to share those photos, and some of the thoughts and feelings behind them and voila....a blog was born!

Coming up with a name was harder however....what do you call a blog about photos....and make it both meaningful and different then everyone elses. My inspiration came in the form of a song called Al Genina (Leave the Light on) by Our Lady peace, that captures the feelings i have had many times as i have travelled  or come across different people in different walks of life.

"Al Genina (Leave The Light On)"

Fell asleep today
North Ontario
Woke up far away
A place I didn't know
A woman smiled at me
She said, welcome to my home
Life is different here she says it's not
Camouflaged with gold
And hey leave the light on for me
And hey leave the light on for me, yeah

Might not make it home
I can't leave here tonight
Not afraid to live
Not afraid to die
And hey, leave a light on for me
And hey, leave a light on for me

No comments:

Post a Comment