Thursday, September 27, 2012

Autumn Projects

So with an unexpected day off (second in a row) and a lot more to come, I decided that if I am going to stay home, then I need to be doing/working on something (as theres only so much you can do to try and find a job in a specific field).

So I went to Pinterest to find something to make my house feel more festive for fall and I found Pumpkins!

Paper Pumkin Number 1
I don't love how this one turned out..the paper seems like its a bit too heavy and doesn't stay where its supposed to very well...if I make another one I will probably glue or tape each piece of paper instead of using a ribbon to hold them together.
 
Paper Pumpin Number 2:

 
This one I love, and it was soooo easy! Just paper and a TP roll!
Here is where I got this one from:

No comments:

Post a Comment