Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Picnic in the Park

Hillside Picnic in the Park


Warm, Friendly, Fabulous, Caring, Godly.
These are all words I would use to discribe the atmosphere at Hillside over the past six years that I have been attending. Today was no different.

I have always enjoyed the church picnic's, and am always a bit sad if I can't make it for some reason or another, but I was determined to make it to this one. After having moved to Maple Ridge, and finding a church we feel we could make a home church, we are in the process of transitioning from one church family to another. We have made great friends, had great fellowship and lots of opportunities to learn more and grow closer to God.

Here are just a few pictures to remember a wonderful day at the park with the church that has become our family over the past years.








We sure will miss these people! But excited for the new relationships that God has in store for us in our new community too!

No comments:

Post a Comment